- The applicant shall be a student officially enrolled at any U.S. universities, colleges, or equivalent institutions.
- The visiting period shall be at least one semester (academic term), up to one academic year.
II. Required Digital Documents
- Online application form
- Digital head shot photo for passport (.jpeg) with white background
- One-page study plan (.pdf)
- Scanned official transcript (.pdf)
- Color-scanned passport copy (.pdf)
- Two recommendation letters (.pdf) *from faculties, or instructors in your home institution
- U.S. Insurance Certificate (.pdf)
III. Application Procedure:
- Complete CSAT online application form.
- Confirm with your study abroad advisor and academic advisor in your home institution regarding your in-taking course list for credits pre-approval.
- Submit all required digital documents to CSAT.
IV. Application Deadline:
- Application is on rolling basis. But no later than March 31, 2022.
- Application fee: USD $50, non-refundable.
- Students studying abroad shall comply with U.S. laws, laws of Taiwan, as well as local host institutions’ regulations, or they shall be punishable in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- Students may need to take the local quarantine due to the pandemic. The quarantine fee is not included in the program fee.
The result will be released in late June, 2023.