Semester Abroad in Taiwan: Application for Spring 2021 is Open
- The applicant shall be a student officially enrolled at any U.S. universities, colleges, or equivalent institutions.
- The visiting period shall be at least one semester (academic term), up to one academic year.
II. Required Digital Documents
- Online application form
- Digital head shot photo for passport (.jpeg) with white background
- One-page study plan (.pdf)
- Scanned official transcript (.pdf)
- Color-scanned passport copy (.pdf)
- Two recommendation letters (.pdf) *from faculties, or instructors in your home institution
- U.S. Insurance Certificate (.pdf)
III. Application Procedure:
- Complete CSAT online application form.
- Confirm with your study abroad advisor and academic advisor in your home institution regarding your in-taking course list for credits pre-approval.
- Submit all required digital documents to CSAT.
IV. Application Deadline:
- Application is on rolling basis.
- Application fee: USD $50, non-refundable.
- Students studying abroad shall comply with U.S. laws, laws of Taiwan, as well as local host institutions’ regulations, or they shall be punishable in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- The result will be released in December, 2020.
We are happy to welcome students from the U.S. to Taiwan for one semester abroad in the coming Fall semester. In addition, we are delighted
The Consortium for Study Abroad in Taiwan (CSAT), will virtually attend the coming NAFSA 2021 Annual Conference & Expo on June 1-4, 2021. In addition,
I. Eligibility: The applicant shall be a student officially enrolled at any U.S. universities, colleges, or equivalent institutions. The visiting period shall be at least
Semester Abroad in Taiwan: Results Released for Spring 2021 We are happy to welcome students from the U.S. to Taiwan for one semester abroad. And