Semester Abroad in Taiwan: Application for Spring 2021 is Open
- The applicant shall be a student officially enrolled at any U.S. universities, colleges, or equivalent institutions.
- The visiting period shall be at least one semester (academic term), up to one academic year.
II. Required Digital Documents
- Online application form
- Digital head shot photo for passport (.jpeg) with white background
- One-page study plan (.pdf)
- Scanned official transcript (.pdf)
- Color-scanned passport copy (.pdf)
- Two recommendation letters (.pdf) *from faculties, or instructors in your home institution
- U.S. Insurance Certificate (.pdf)
III. Application Procedure:
- Complete CSAT online application form.
- Confirm with your study abroad advisor and academic advisor in your home institution regarding your in-taking course list for credits pre-approval.
- Submit all required digital documents to CSAT.
IV. Application Deadline:
- Application is on rolling basis.
- Application fee: USD $50, non-refundable.
- Students studying abroad shall comply with U.S. laws, laws of Taiwan, as well as local host institutions’ regulations, or they shall be punishable in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- The result will be released in December, 2020.
New Partnership with China Medical University Taipei, Taiwan (9 November, 2020) – The Consortium for Study Abroad in Taiwan (CSAT) and China Medical University (CMU) have
New Partnership with National Tsing Hua University Taipei, Taiwan (20 October, 2020) – The Consortium for Study Abroad in Taiwan (CSAT) and National Pingtung University of
New Partnership with National Tsing Hua University Taipei, Taiwan (10 August, 2020) – The Consortium for Study Abroad in Taiwan (CSAT) and National Tsing Hua
New Partnership with National Taiwan Normal University Taipei, Taiwan (28 July, 2020) – The Consortium for Study Abroad in Taiwan (CSAT) and National Taiwan Normal